HybridZ

~Camber/Caster Adjustaments~

hi i am not sure about the 280z but i have a 280zx which i had a custom suspenssion build for me and i customed a set of s13 sylvia custer adjusters to fit. the s13 custers are just about right fir into place with a little fabrication on the lower arm and chassis mount. check it out and see if it will work the same on your 280z.

Hi

I hope I'am not highjacking this post but since it talks about caster/camber I figure I'll throw in my question.

Everybody knows about the rear wheel, how it looks off center within the wheelwell, I believe it's because of toe. Well, if I install adjustable bushings and "center" the wheel would the ride be better or worst than the original specs? Keep in mind my suspension is stock.

Cheers, Ari

Everybody knows about the rear wheel, how it looks off center within the wheelwell, I believe it's because of toe.

Nope. The wheel for/aft location is the result of design. You would need to move the lower control arm mounts and the upper strut mount.