HybridZ

Alignment shop

savageskaterkid

The alignment shop called tday, all i wanted was my front end aligned, but they said it will cost 1500 in parts alone to fix my rear end, becuz it was previously wrecked-could it have been my old mechanic? He'll deffinitly b hearing about this!!!

I AM PISSED, WHAT SHOULD I DO? Sue the old mechanic that backed into it?

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104583

your telling me, i've been trying to sell the 2+2, and the last thing i needed to do was get it aligned, and this is what i hear from the alignment shop?!?!?!?!

Should i find out if it was my ex-mechanics fault that the rear is destroyed, and then get his insurance to pay for parts and labor, and with that i'll get an S30, i DONT want to have to deal with the guy again, becuz i've been screwed by him 2 times, im not ready for a third time, and then i'm also without a vehicle, this is b/s.

Im in school right now, and i haven't talked to the alignment shop yet. I called my mom at lunch hoping that she'd heard from the shop, and i thought it was gonna b done, this is crap, and now there probly gonna make me pay for them checking out my rear-end, when all i asked for is a front-end alignment. What do u guys think i should do, unless fixing the car is the only way that they will pay, im gonna ditch the S130 and get an S30.

he explained all this just a few minuts ago, he says that he can't adjust anything except the toe, becuz the strut housings are bent and i need new strut housings, springs, and all sorts of stuff-not replacing it. Getting rid of the ZX, and my dad is giving me his truck. Hopefully soon enough i'll sell the truck and buy that S30 i've been looking at. Am i free to roam around the board still, even though im Z-less.

watch your words, you may jinx your car by saying that. Most of the problems on a Zcar arn't always there, they happen over time, and i can tell u with the ZX, the Ignition is prone to overheating itself, fuel injectors gum up very easily, among a bunch of other things, if you brag about how lucky you are, u may prone yourself to a problem happining. Watch out, ZX's are a handful