HybridZ

Rice-Awarness Day

Guest HBZ81

I swear this must be ricer-awarness day here in Tulsa. Today I drove all over town (and also some smaller towns outside of Tulsa) and I saw so much rice I swear that I would be eating chinese tonight. I saw an old-school MR2, lord knows how many Civics, couple of camaros, about 4 celica's, a few WRX. It was insane, they were all over town! Only nice one I saw was a 94 Honda Civic with color shifting paint, like SLJs GTO from XXX: State Of The Union

Yes... Oklahoma has it's fair share. You must show them the way Daniel!

That's if i keep my Z, it's just so rough I'm pondering if it's even worth fixing up. I'm really being tempted back by my roots, Mazda...

But i'll give the san a shot

Hybrid Z's are Wild Rice! :wink:

Hahaha! Yep, WILD RICE! I like that :mrgreen:

Remember guys, that "rice" describes cars with numerous enhancements made to look fast, but are really not. Generally the louder the paint the slower the car...

Just IMO.

Davy

My rule of thumb is Rice = Any mindless modification. Performance or not. If it was done purely for show, or cool factor, it's Rice. This is why there are rice mustangs. Like V6 stang with a full saleen body & even the saleen badges. I once saw a fox body stang that had virtually EVERY symbol that ever came on a stang. Well over 30 symbols. That's rice in my opinion. American rice.

Well, I'm learning the "new" school. Rice and it's different forms 101, 3 credit hours.

I was looking for some info on Google the other day on transbrakes, came across several dragstrip rules new for '05 and '06 and apparently the new trend at some tracks is for ricer's going faster than 11.99 that an engine diaper is required. LMAO!!!