HybridZ

Joining Megasquirt

Nismo280zEd

Guest 73Turbo240z
Woo! here I come MegaSquirt! buyn' the DIY kit for 130 on my next pay check' date=' the 13th of Oct. I'm really pumped to get a workn' car again with out the damn triple webers.

-Ed[/quote']

wow... and here i am thinking i'd be the 1st Z on MSnS in Houston... guess i better get on the ball...

Guest 73Turbo240z
well i'm getn' the kit you actually solder the **** together and make the case' date=' so i'm sure one of you will beat me. If not... shame on yall lol.

However I am a nerd in an apt.. so i could be spending late hours soldering like a mad man.[/quote']

Yea... and on a sidenote, what would i be looking at for you to respray my stock hood and fenders the same color they are now (paints cracked from age)? Perhaps shave my antenna and respray there too?

(Car and color in question are in the sig...)

Yea... and on a sidenote' date=' what would i be looking at for you to respray my stock hood and fenders the same color they are now (paints cracked from age)? Perhaps shave my antenna and respray there too?

(Car and color in question are in the sig...)[/quote']

Well i'm sure you color is faded after 20 some years... but i won't be able to spray cars till prolly July when i rent a house.

-Ed

Guest 73Turbo240z
Well i'm sure you color is faded after 20 some years... but i won't be able to spray cars till prolly July when i rent a house.

-Ed

I wouldn't be so sure... i'm not a light expert... but it has been in storage... indoor storage, climate controlled, and covered a majority of the time...

what do you think? couldn't i look @ the inner door jamb vs. the outer bodywork and compare?

I wouldn't be so sure... i'm not a light expert... but it has been in storage... indoor storage' date=' climate controlled, and covered a majority of the time...

what do you think? couldn't i look @ the inner door jamb vs. the outer bodywork and compare?[/quote']

yes the inner door jamb would be a good color to compare too

-Ed