HybridZ

What's wrong with this picture?

Zhadman

Guest el Jefe

I agree with Gollum there. At the end of a day at the range with my G21, I am usually only loading 8 rounds into it even with that gay round depressor for the magazine and slide one in the chamber by hand. Kills the thumbs!

Not to mention cleaning it afterwards with all those little parts also another pain. I like would clean a dozen Colt 1911s before 1 late model auto pistol.

The P-2000 pictured above probably breaks down a lot like their USP series pistols. Pop out the slide release and pull it apart into 4 parts: Slide, Barrel, Spring assembly, and Frame. My USP is the easiest gun to clean that I own. The mags load all 10 rounds without too much thumb fatigue. I don't own a Glock, so I can't compare the loading experience between the two. I've always liked the HK pistols more than the Glocks because of the more conventional exposed hammer design, along with a slick single action trigger pull. Having said that though, I don't think any pistol currently made (Even SIG, with the exception of the new GSR) can outperform a properly set up 1911 as far as accuracy, ergonomics, and function are concerned. Begin flame war....... :)

Mike

LOL, may you brun in hell. (flames enough). I can't say I know a TON about guns. I like to shoot them, I'd like to own some in the near future, but I'm a farcry away from being an expert.

That being said, I love glocks. I've also shot a sig that was really nice (don't know what model, but it was a .45). I've shot a 44 magnum dessert eagle (deagle as we CS people call them) and a .50 cal deagle, those are SO much fun. Not nearly as much canon type kick as I was preparing for though. For some reason I can just shoot glocks well though. I can just pick them up and they're just kinda "in the pocket" for lack of better terminology knowledge (it's a music term, sorry).

If there's ever a big national hybridZ gathering we should plan a couple of hours at a range.