HybridZ

Z store front windshield weatherstrping

J__

Whoa dont buy that! You can get an ENTIRE rubber kit for your car, this include s all the glass weahter stripping, door, hatch, etc, etc, etc. i bought mine from Arizona Z car for 250 bucks.

http://www.arizonazcar.com/seals.html

you can also pick this stuff up from classic datsun. Its all precision weatherstripping. And ther is a alot of it, im impressed i with the quality. Anyway much better deal. You might as well buy it all.

clay: now clue, i have yet to tackle that myself.

240hoke: hows the fitment on those? especially the windshield and hatch seal? i read another member said the precision windshield didnt fit properly at the bottom and he always got water in the floor pans with the slightest of rain.

Perhaps he didnt use any sealent. My windshield looks awesome and fits great as does the hatch. i had them put in by a glass guy though. i dont expect any leaks, i bet that zcar parts piece is the same stuff.

To get your windshield out you jsut pull the chrome trim up and then cut around the glass with a razor blade through the seal. Once the seal is cut get a buddy to help you lift it out. The seal will pull of the body frokm there.

-Austin

• 2 weeks later...

I have weatherstripping from Victoria British on my windshield and the fit wasnt very good, which (IIRC) is the same stuff MSA uses. You may want to Contact Dan at the Zshop in Surrey BC. Last time I was around there he had a bunch of NOS Nissan Weatherstripping.