HybridZ

Pictures (links) from Z car show Milwaukee, WI 10/8/05

CruxGNZ

This past Saturday there was the first Z car show held here in Wisconsin at Boucher Nissan in West Allis. Big shout out to the Windy City Z car Club for helping to put this together! It was really cool! There was actually more S30's there than there was any other Z (a couple dozen). Here's some pictures:

Someone's hybrid, never found out who though. This Z was CLEAN, even the underbody was spotless.

Hybrid 1

Hybrid 2

Bill brought his Z down for the show. Lot's of subtle modifications along with the obvious.

Bob Bennett of Bennett Coachworks fame, brought his two Z's to the show. A S30 with a ford 302 and a Z33 with an ATI procharger (supposedly the first to run this setup in the nation) He had a straight pipe on it (said it gained 10 hp with it) and the sound it emit gave me goose bumps! He had the dyno sheet there, and I think it put down 354 rwhp.

S30

Z33

Paul rolled in with the only turbo'd S30

Shane with his AMAZINGLY clean, bone stock (besides his new $300 wheels!) 240Z was there. This car was sweet.

!M!

I wish I would have known it was this weekend, I would have came(I missed Bill's second post on when the show was)! I sure as heck didnt have anything to do this weekend since my DA sander didnt show up and I didnt get a chance to talk to my friend about doing body work. I wasnt about to dive head first into body work with out some one on one talking with an expert!

Nice pics!

Guy

Bill's yellow Z has some very interesting modifications that I would personally like to see... Bill is a member that went out of his way a few years ago to pick up and shipped a pair of wide flared Z fiberglass fenders to me. A gesture that was greatly apreciated. Bill and Mat are like family in the Midwest.... the #8 zx has ain interesting two tone paint job....Thanx for the pictures Mat