HybridZ

Jim Edwards from N. Carolina KNOW HIM??

RB26powered74zcar

First off sorry you had to run into this pecker head. You should get in touch with the Winston-Salem police and maybe the postal authorities to press charges. The WS police know who he is.

Alan

I was one of the unlucky ones who were ripped off by him as well, about 18 months ago. Fortunatley it wasn't too much, $50 for a pair of halfshafts. I contacted a few officers from the Triad club, which both replied. I can't seem to find the emails...but I know I saved them. I'll keep digging.

Anyways, I seem to remember one of them mentioning that he had a relative who served in the W-S police department and that was his ticket out. Don't know if it's true or not though.

I'd love to see this guy get nailed. I filed an official complaint with the IFCC, but nothing came of it.

Well your at it watch out for a guy named Rich Cervini, his family own Cervini fiberglass body or something like that. They build body kits for Mustangs and Hondas out in Florida. Rich took me for 400.00 saying he was shipping me a Jim Cook fiberglass cowl hood.

After countless conversation with him regarding the usual where is my hood? He would just answer the phone then hang up on me. He ripped lots of people off on Zcar.com.

He ever surfaces in my neck of the woods I will beat his butt something severe. Low life f***ing thief!

Mike