HybridZ

Jim Edwards from N. Carolina KNOW HIM??

RB26powered74zcar

i typed in 240z and jim edwards in yahoo and came up with this.

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=1&i=401860&t=401860

and found this info halfway down another page.

Triad Z Club

431 Battleground Avenue

Greensboro NC 27401

Phone: (336) 274-7872

Fax: (336) 272-6628

E-Mail: blakef@mindspring.com

Web Site: http://www.mindspring.com/~blakef/index.html

Jim Edwards, President

Clive Scott, Vice President

Blake Frazier, Secretary/Treasurer

1998 dues: $25

Founded: May, 1978 Current Membership: 3

Good Luck.

Thanks but thats all old stuff I dug up too the last time I tried to find this guy. He's good at hidding, thats why I asked for help from someone who knows his where abouts recently.

Thanks again. The Z car folks are like kin... someone who knows him will step up I'm sure sooner or later.

Joel, if you can give me some addresses and some tips I am more than willing to find him for you. I live in NC and not far from what looks like his stomping grounds.

I really don't have anything fresh on the guy. I was surfing Zcar.com and seen that he has surfaced again, praying on the Z car newB's. That got me fired up again. Its been awhile since he stiffed me for a trans, and I had all but forgot about his sorry a$$ until reading the post on Zcar.com of him still ripping off his own kind...

I ran adds on zcar.com for months and months warning parts buyers to beware of Jim Edwards, and I belive it worked while I kept the adds updated, but I finally let them expire and he apparently saw that as his chance to "go back to work". His name has gone cold, and alot of Z newB's have come around since I stoped warning people, so he now will be able to sting a few again before he gets hot again.

I checked the distances from the Jims on EZ-E's list to the Triad Z Jim of Greensboro and all are 80+ miles away except the Jim Edwards from Siler City which is only 35 miles away. May be a good one to start with.

The thing to do would be to locate his residence 100%, then go to the local police and file the warrant against him, once you've coordinated with the local State's Attorney's office.

While you guys are racking up Scumbags who've screwed Zcar folks, Lesley Heath should be at the very top of that list...

He feined the interest of a guy wanting to build fiberglass race car parts, parts that were hard to come by. I loaned him a complete Gnose and a Custom rear taillight panel that had an integrated rear spoiler... This last item was absolutely one of a kind and I've never seen another like it in my 20 years in owning or building Zcars. I loaned him the parts so that he could make molds of them, and eventually sell these items... However, He disappeared in September 2002... Gone, So long. He was living in Hampton, Virginia at the time, but had a house an hour north of Atlanta, Georgia with a girlfriend who had kicked his sorry *** out... He uses a lot of business names in the Zcar community to impress unsuspecting Zcar enthusiasts with his "Connections". Beware this guy... And if you find him or have had contact with Les, Tell him that I know he has been in Virginia 9 times in the last 120 days, and that I know he is also still running around Georgia as well. I will find him.

Mike

Mike, is he a sandy blonde/redhead guy? I bumped into a guy at a track event who said he knew you, but when I said I knew you also he changed directions pretty quick. I thought it odd, but didn't give it a lot of consideration.

John

i typed in 240z and jim edwards in yahoo and came up with this.

http://www.zcar.com/forums/read.php?f=1&i=401860&t=401860

and found this info halfway down another page.

Triad Z Club

431 Battleground Avenue

Greensboro NC 27401

Phone: (336) 274-7872

Fax: (336) 272-6628

E-Mail: blakef@mindspring.com

Web Site: http://www.mindspring.com/~blakef/index.html

Jim Edwards' date=' President

Clive Scott, Vice President

Blake Frazier, Secretary/Treasurer

1998 dues: $25

Founded: May, 1978 Current Membership: 3

Good Luck.[/quote']

First off sorry you had to run into this pecker head. You should get in touch with the Winston-Salem police and maybe the postal authorities to press charges. The WS police know who he is.

Second and most important.... he has NOTHING to do with the Triad Z Car Club! When we have public functions we leave a photo of his sorry *** at the entrance to make sure he does not get in.

This guy has ripped off more folks and $$ worth than the rest of the crooks in the small world of Z Cars combined.

Maybe a permanent thread should go up on all of the Z Car sites like they have done on the 510 sites to let folks know that Edwards and scum like him are out there.

Thanks,

Alan

First off sorry you had to run into this pecker head. You should get in touch with the Winston-Salem police and maybe the postal authorities to press charges. The WS police know who he is.

Second and most important.... he has NOTHING to do with the Triad Z Car Club! When we have public functions we leave a photo of his sorry *** at the entrance to make sure he does not get in.

This guy has ripped off more folks and $$ worth than the rest of the crooks in the small world of Z Cars combined.

Maybe a permanent thread should go up on all of the Z Car sites like they have done on the 510 sites to let folks know that Edwards and scum like him are out there.

Thanks' date='

Alan[/quote']

Could someone post a photo of this guy so we would all know what he looks like?

Alright!!! So you have a pic of this runt? Can/will you email me a copy please?

thanks

joel

JT, That was probably Tom, One of the instructors from Corvette Forum. He was probably driving a bright yellow Corvette... This guy Les has sandy brown hair, about 5'10" 170 pounds, with a cheesy mustach and a southern drawl... Seems like a real nice guy... And then just disappears with your stuff... Real nice...

Mike :cool: