HybridZ

Ordered my lift

dsommer

Although it was a bit $$$ there was no way I could fit a standard lift in my garage, next time yes but for now this will have to do. Since everyday is one day closer to being a new daddy I've deceided to put safety first, no more jack stands. I ordered this lift today and it will be here tomorrow. I wanted blue but since he had red in stock and was headed this way I went ahead and ordered it. It should make working under the car much more convienent and safer. I added two lift bridges to the main structure so I can remove the tires and wheels too. Although that involves jack stands it wouldn't hit the ground if it does fall.

Photos courtesy of Quicklift customer cars:

Image4.jpg

viper%20morgan-500.jpg

pantera.jpg

Vet-7-29.jpg

only problem i see with that is that it would be rather difficult to get the transmission out from under the car with that thing in place. it says 20" of clearance, but then it also hangs down a little. who knows.

Let us know how it goes, as this looks like a good thing to have in a garage.

-Oliver

Trans comes right out under the ramp. Suggestion - buy yourself a creeper if you dont have one. It becomes a little bit of a stretch to reach everything without one. Then again, my arms may be shorter then yours since i'm only 5'7. Good luck with it! You do feel so much safer when you're really muscling the Z around when you're under it.

KwikLift_Rear.JPG

KwikLift_Side.JPG