HybridZ

She Moves!

Another Hybrid V8 240Z is now officially on the road! I was sweating bullets when i first took off...thinking about all the bolts and torque specs...did i forget anything?? But Success!

Once i get my exhaust installed, i will be able to really see what she can do. As of now, its so loud with open headers, i cant really get over 2500 rpm without getting my whole neighborhood pissed off. LOL.

Another Hybrid V8 240Z is now officially on the road! I was sweating bullets when i first took off...thinking about all the bolts and torque specs...did i forget anything?? But Success!

Once i get my exhaust installed' date=' i will be able to really see what she can do. As of now, its so loud with open headers, i cant really get over 2500 rpm without getting my whole neighborhood pissed off. LOL.[/quote']

Awesome man! i hope to follow in your foot steps.

I have cutouts on my malibu, i got BRAND NEW tires, not even 50 miles on them, took off the cutouts, and drove around for maybe 15 minutes, next day, my BRAND NEW tires, one had a nice slit in it. damn it!

Once i get my exhaust installed' date=' i will be able to really see what she can do. As of now, its so loud with open headers, i cant really get over 2500 rpm without getting my whole neighborhood pissed off. LOL.[/quote']

Welcome to the club, when you're in SD, let's drag! :twisted:

Let me know how that shifter feels, I have the stock shifter and it's pretty sweet with my custom short shift stick, it sometimes doesn't like going into 1st after I've been sitting at a light for a while without a little force, but never grinds, but it's the only transmission I ever drove that does NOT grind into reverse. There are synchros to reverse, I hear them spooling up when I put it in.