HybridZ

I'm back.., well.. for now. :)

datsunlover

Ok, so most folks will be thinking.. "Uh.. who are you?" But for a few people that know me here, just wanted to say, Hey, I'm still alive. :lol: Things went bad about a month ago with me and the girlfriend and I ended up moving out. After a week or so, I figured out what was wrong and realized I just made a big mistake.. It's hard to explain.. cause I had to leave the situation to understand it and know what to do. Long story short, me and the girlfriend are back together and after much discusion, we've decided that we're buying a house. We're both quite tired of living in her parents basement apartment, and in apartments in general.

We've talked in the past about doing this, but until now I didn't feel that we made enough money to handle it, and frankely, I wasn't sure if we were 'ready' for it. It's the old 'you don't know what you have till it's gone' thing... After two weeks on a couch at my moms, I realized I need her more than I thought. :) So we've been looking at places recently, and figured out what we need/want..and can afford. May put an offer on one soon.. I won't have a lot of $$$ to throw around at cars/projects for a while, but I'm ok with that.. (besides, the house will take up a good chunk of time/money) I figure in another year or two, we'll both make more money anyway, and I'll finaly have a place that is MINE to do things I want. (Yah I know, the bank will tecnicaly own it.. meh. You do what you have to do.) For now, I'll be happy just to HAVE a place to stick my Z and the RX7, even if I can't work on them for a while. I'm even thinking of selling one of the cars if need be, for some cash to put into the house... I can always buy more cars later. :-D

Heh.. well, sort of. I broke down and bought a nice new howe racing rad for the thing, and the next week evrything 'fell apart' so the rad's not in yet, the car is in a storage unit, and I never did get the chek engine light figred out.. Still, it was a blast to drive it ones last time up to the storage unit. :twisted: Oh well, THAT is the stuff I can do if I have a house, cause it doesn't cost money (I already have the parts/info) just takes time.. we'll see what happens. :)