HybridZ

name that lip...

ZT-R

The one in your picture is for earlier Zs with the integrated turn signals. You can get that style for your 280z without the holes for the lights. Or you can get the 240 style lip but it will take a little work to swap the lights and a 240 front bumper. The choice is yours.

Do like I did on my 78, pulled the bumper had an air dam put on , cleared the ground by 2 inches, never had a problem at all, of course you have to be very careful when pulling into parking spaces with the concrete bumpers or high sidewalks etc. but it looked so cool , really gave it a race look.

Now getting ready to do the same to a 77 that I purchased due to being an idiot and selling the 78 a few years ago, had to buy another one , couldnt live without a Z car in the garage.

Guest JAMIE T

I have the 280 style one on one of my 240's and the 240 one on the other. It's the typical urathane front airdam that alot of people use. I don't know the brand or manufacturer. For some reason my 280 one is sort of rough. It has grind marks in it like it was rough finished from the manufacturer and poorly prepped prior to installion. The 240 one looks great though.