HybridZ

one piece front end

jap tin

MAS Racing Products

2288 University Ave.

St. Paul, MN 55114

612 - 644 - 6811

Fiberglass hoods, spoilers and one-piece front ends

Thats all I could find, don't think they have a website or one that I've yet to find.

Jamie T do you have picture of yours by chance before or after the install?

Tyson

Guest JAMIE T

I never installed it. I got it from Mikelly with intentions of using it. My car has progressed to the point that the one peice can not keep up with. Fit and finish is the name of the game and I am either not capable, or simply don't have the desire to work that hard on that portion of the car. Granted, my project is pretty overwelming. Maybe once the chassis is worked out and the engine is in the car, I might feel like it would be worth it at that time. But, I do have a killer CF hood from Beta Motorsports, so probably not.

The one peice front end I have has been sitting for about 2-3 years barely covered outdoors.

Called the 612-644-6811 number and got a not in service reply. I have my Z back down to the tube chassis and want to go with a glass front end to shead a little weight this time around. I will need to add some tubing for mounts on the glass front end and I wan't to get this done before powdercoating the chassis. Nothing like starting over from scratch again. How about a glass hatch or doors ? The only thing I had that was glass before was the hood, the rest was all steel.

Guest bastaad525
But' date=' I do have a killer CF hood from Beta Motorsports, so probably not.

[/quote']

Got pics? been thinking of putting a CF hood on my Z. I don't just want the stock 240 non vented replacement MSA sells... would love to have something exact or similiar to a vented 280z hood.

Do a search on Jamie's or on John C's posts on this subject. It was John's hood and this particular hood doesn't have vents... I got to see it when I was at Jamie's new diggs, and it is top shelf stuff, but then again every thing John C. does is! :2thumbs:

Mike