HybridZ

Bit the Truck Bullet (long)

Zhadman

Attention Titan owners

Over all they are turning out to be very nice vehicles.

There have been some rear differential failures so make sure you keep up on the lubricant maintenance.

Use the recommended TYPE & weight (not necessarily the brand) of fluid and change it often.

Definitely a good place for a synthetic lubricant.

This info is curtsey of my local Nissan dealer which I work at. :wink:

Ck some Titan forums

Attention Titan owners

Over all they are turning out to be very nice vehicles.

There have been some rear differential failures so make sure you keep up on the lubricant maintenance.

Use the recommended TYPE & weight (not necessarily the brand) of fluid and change it often.

Definitely a good place for a synthetic lubricant.

This info is curtsey of my local Nissan dealer which I work at. :wink:

Ck some Titan forums

Thanks Doug!

I heard about this problem' date=' ironically enough, from the service guys at my dealership [i']before[/i] I bought the truck! The saleswoman was pissed, but it didn't matter... I knew what I wanted. IF you come across any other information, along these lines, please let us know! You can be our man on the inside!

Titan owner in the mix... makes a perfect Datsun tow vehicle!

..............I like your RB-Z Official Tow Vehichle better, but this picture was of the best balanced fast tow vehichle I EVER used to pull my Z.( 260 w/big brakes pulling 240) It amazed me how well it did all the way to Heartland Park Topeka at 65-85mph ( outde of K.C.) and back to Springfield MO.

Awesome to see you picked up such a great deal, I know you REALLY wanted one.

Z_in_tow_Heartland_Park_Topeka_Kansas.jpg

...............Vinny 8)

very nice!! i love titans and definitely prefer the solid color, as opposed to the chrome bumpers/grill. i hope to buy one next year.

Ryan,

I'm the same way but i just bought a white '05 Titan SE and found the SE/LE only come chrome and the base XE is body color. The good news for me is there is a White XE around here that wants a chrome bumper and we may work out a swap. I want to get the solid grill that goes all the way across the front. Sorta like this but with the solid white bumper.

titanhdcombo.jpg

Just FYI Guys,

mine ran a 15.72 @ ~88 mph with me and the wife in it at Rockingham Dragway with 1500mi on it. Horsepower calculator says that's ~285hp to the wheels. Funny thing is most of the reviews say 16 flat in the Qtr mi. Check out this article.

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/comparison/articles/101958/page013.html

Nissan is ~half a second faster from 0-60mi than the Hemi Ram empty and darn near 3 seconds faster with a trailer. Maybe Titan is underrated or the Hemi overrated but the numbers don't lie. I think the torque on the Titan is higher and flatter through the rpms though so that would make sense.

Mine has the Tow Package and is rated to tow 9400 lbs. That's figgin' awesome. I pulled my sailboat (7200 total weight) and she didn't even flinch. Set the cruise on 64 and rolled. But 14-15 mpg empty and 8-12 loaded sucks. But that's what my 40mpg CRX is for. :) :)