HybridZ

Went Euro on Ole Blue.. whats your thoughts...

Guest ON3GO

Not the greatest pics, as it dont show the real color of the red or blue but heres a sneak peak..

PDR_2210.JPG

PDR_2218.JPG

PDR_2209.JPG

i did it because well.. thats sorta my "trademark" for my Z's.. sorta looks like evil eyes, and plus im a HUGH fan of old VW's and old euro cars, and most of the racing type cars had something like this, with red trim rings or red outlines on the grille.

i know its not for everybody and im sure alot will say it ruins the car but i like it alot. just wanted to share.

tell me what ya think though.

mike

i love em mike!

i was wondering what the heck they were but theyre pretty cool!

the car is looking great.

keep up the progress and definately keep up with those pics.

your car is a great inspiration to me and am sure to other members.

way to stick with the goals and not getting into the ''while im at it'' syndrome!

just kidding.

get that sucker running and go show it to the world already!!!

juan

hahah thats austins old intercooler and he had it on there..

but he sprayed over it in silver..

i just sorta brought it back out abit.. was a bitch!

thanks dude!

mike

Hahaha mike sorry about painting over that i didnt know you wanted it on there. I actually just made a stencil in paint and printed it out on a couple pieces of paper. Cut it out and hit it with some black. You went crazy on that radiator support lol, I had the i/c mounted up about 2" higher, might fit better but i dunno, looks like it fits fine to me how it is.

Anyway, I would have never thought about doing the lights liek that but they look good! Especially with that blue. I saw a m3 that color yesterday up at school, it was gorgeous, thought about your car when I saw it.

hahah its okay.. i did the same thing and made my own outline and did alittle misting with black paint and it came out like a "ghost Z" lol..

ya i thought of the red trims one day and said.. dude what the heck worth a shot.

i liked it once i saw the blue next to it!

thanks!

mike

i had to go crazy.. i think my radiator is wider or something then urs.. only way it would fit. i had alot of cutting done to the radiator and the support... lol.. oh well :)..

if i ever do anything more to this Z the front will be tubed anyways.

mike

if you want them to look more like drunken headlights, like here comes trouble said, why not add some bloodshot veins to the lights...lol

looks cool though, i think it'd be cool if you added little red details in different places.

maybe a red pinstripe on your wheels... just a thought

okay i wont..

im getting some black leather Cobras for the green Z, might as well get them for the blue Z too.. i like the way the feel.

i have some bride ergo seats in florida but i dunno if they will fit.

there black.

mike

the brides were from my supra... there either in my storage or my friend stole them for his RX7.. im sure he took them lol.

i dont have cobras laying around.. im gonna be buying a set or 2.

whenever money is there that is.

mike