HybridZ

Some pics of my friends collection...

Jersey

lol Pusher. He drives them every so often but mostly just trailers them to shows. I did get to drive the cobra and the shelby. He wants me to take the cobra to the 1/4 next year with some sticky tires just to see what it does. That should turn some heads! lol. I'd really like a chance behind the wheel of his 4 cam. Man that thing must run.

Nice eye l28et. It's amazing how he's flipped cars for the last 20 years and what his collection has become. I'm sure at least 2 of the cars pictured have one foot out the door just to make room for something else. He's ALWAYS in the market. He did work his @ss off a long time ago, buying, restoring, selling so, i give him all the credit. He now has one guy who does all the work that needs to be done to the "new" cars he buys. They're all ripped down to bare metal and redone 100%. With that, i think i'll go home and look at my rusty 240 on the ramps and get nice and depressed. lol.

From left to right:

Ferrari 250 Lusso

Ferrari 275 GTB4

Mercedes 300SL Gullwing

BMW 507

Corvette 435/427 (behind BMW)

Shelby GT-500

Cobra 427

Ferrari 365 GTB4 Daytona