HybridZ

Now, help with tires please

i'd highly recommend the Kumho Ecsta MX too... pretty much the same performance of the Michelin Pilot Sport but a helluva lot less. a guy at Firestone tried to sell me the "Wide Oval", he said its almost on par with the Bridgestone Potenza S03 PP and better than the MX... who knows if thats true but the Kumho is a proven tire and they are a great price to boot.

i think that sucks what that seller did to ya man but i think technically, he has every right to do that as long as it is listed somewhere in there in the description. many people put in the title different things to attract people to look, but list what you are actually bidding on in the description. what sucks is, technically you agreed to his terms, no matter how shady he was about it and he may not budge an inch (he was a prick to do it in the first place, knowing what would happen so i dont know how much he'll try to appease you)

Those look mighty fine' date=' Joel. Are you going to sell your wheel spacer adapters. I am interested if they are from standard to 5 * 4.5.

Cheers, Douglas[/quote']

Douglas, I will have to think on it. If I don't buy another Z here real shortly, and use the wheels/adaptors on that car, they will be sold.

I have you down as one of the first (if not, the first) to ask for them, so I will keep you informed.

Thanks to everyone who has passed out the props to me on this whole wheel/tire thread.... :2thumbs:

• Like 1