HybridZ

Aussie LS1?

hi im sourcing parts at the moment to put a clubsport r8 ls1 in my 240z got transport approval just waiting on extractors to come from Jtr and hope to install during january febuary all being well has taken a bit longer to get everything together for install havent heard of any other ls1 zeds in australia hoping to be the first

Think i have most things covered now had planned on making my own extractors but changed my mind hate having the motor sitting in my shed so close

mick

hi im sourcing parts at the moment to put a clubsport r8 ls1 in my 240z got transport approval just waiting on extractors to come from Jtr and hope to install during january febuary all being well has taken a bit longer to get everything together for install havent heard of any other ls1 zeds in australia hoping to be the first

Think i have most things covered now had planned on making my own extractors but changed my mind hate having the motor sitting in my shed so close

mick

There was an LS1 240Z in the trading post last year in Melbourne.

No idea on condition or what happened to it but the advertiser wanted $20,000 for it.

i believe its been done in uk when i was emailing John at Johns cars he said hed sold a kit into the Uk so i think its been done there

having now looked at Johns kit i cant see any reason it wont work just waiting on extractors and time to pull Nissan V8 out and start install got all my parts bar radiator but will work that out once its all in place

taken the bonnet off and unbolted the engine just sitting ready to hoist out

mick