HybridZ

Aftermarket fuel rail

busmn280

yes, I have PAllnet's rail. It is very good quality. You really don't need to do any other modifications, other than maybe replace the little rubber hoses between the rail and injectors. You may have to find another place to mount the FPR, however.

-Oliver

JSK fuel rails still show up on e-Bay under auto-truck parts-Datsun-fuel delivery. Pal Net is a member here and deserves our support. Crue Z I bookmarked your website for your innovative modifications. I have the JSK fuel rail with a fuel pressure gauge... The gauge is what I consider a very important item to aid in the repair of these aging Z fuel injection systems which collectively have chosen failure in the last couple years across the entire USA. I heard there was a remaining 76 Z in Maine near the Canada border that still has an operating stock fuel injection system (LOL)...... but the body is totally rusted.

JSK fuel rails still show up on e-Bay under auto-truck parts-Datsun-fuel delivery. Pal Net is a member here and deserves our support. Crue Z[/u'] I bookmarked your website for your innovative modifications. I have the JSK fuel rail with a fuel pressure gauge... The gauge is what I consider a very important item to aid in the repair of these aging Z fuel injection systems which collectively have chosen failure in the last couple years across the entire USA. I heard there was a remaining 76 Z in Maine near the Canada border that still has an operating stock fuel injection system (LOL)...... but the body is totally rusted.

mine still works.

If pallnet's quality is as good as everyone says it is, then his prices are fantasic and I will definately be considering his products, providing shipping to Australia isnt too high.

Thanks fellas.

I try to make what I like and will run on my own cars.

I have shipped to Aussie land a few times before. I ship air cause even air shipping takes almost a month. If I ship ground you might have to will it to your children, damn shipping is slow even with modern tech. these days. Shipping to you will be anywhere from $22.00 on up depending on what all you order. This is cause of the weight and how far you live from where the package arrives in your country. I will gladly ship to you.

I have 14mm O-ringed versions of all my rails in production and I now have RB25DET rails. Soon I will have RB20DET rails on the market. Like always on my O-ring rails, the bores are tighter then a crabs azz. ;) I will not settle for leaks, this is the way I work.

Sorry fellas if you ordered very close to Z-mas. I filled a large amount of orders and all have said that the shipping was a bit slow with the holiday. Please bare with them, the post office is very under staffed in my area due to the damages of Hurricane Katrina. Shipping supplies in and orders out has been a tad slow.

If you don't see it on my site or you have an intake you want a custom rail for, just email me. You can order directly from my site with paypal.

Thanks

pallnet