HybridZ

Carbon Fiber flares (240sx)

RB26powered74zcar

Guest DriftingisLame
probably not...it looks like they terminate at the bumper/valance near the wheel well....would be nice though.....

geez I really want a S13

Want mine? rb20det s13. =)

I'm not sure on those (not even sure I like them). There was a thread not too far back that had the 944 (or was it a 924) flares for sale. Now those looked like they would fit, AND they looked good.

Ah, I had posted that and they looked like they would, but Mike (ON3GO) said that he compared a 944 he had in the shop to the Z and he said the sides were not even close to being the same in shape. Still, the price is not too bad and I would give it a go if I had not spent my money on cleaning our carpet last night.

1d_3.JPG

http://forums.hybridz.org/showthread.php?t=104198&highlight=bolt+flares+porsche

Davy

Just a FYI, people have been stating that the CF ZG flares that MSA sells don't fit the greatest. I remember one guy stating that he woud be better off fixing them and painting them black.

:iagree:

Thanks Matt, but thats ok, it seems that everything I do to my car needs a little "fixin" if you know what I mean....:banghead:

I'll just have to deal with them, although I've also heard they were ok with the fender welting.