HybridZ

Pics of my resurrected ZCar (56k friendly)

Gavin

My brake warning light works fine. If you have the fluid topped off, the caps are correct, and the E-brake switch is fine, try stomping on the brake pedal a few times really hard after it's bled. This usually repositions the proportioning valve switch back to neutral.

I can't resist, though. In that pic, OF COURSE the light is on, be a little observant and notice that the ENGINE is not running. (The alternator light is also on) If the engine is running, then the alt. is not charging, and the brake lamp will light too. (I found that out when I threw an alternator belt. The first thing I noticed was that glaring "brake" light, then noticed the alt. light was on too.)

That light comes on whenever the key is on and the engine isn't running. The "floor temp" light will bulb check while cranking.

I do have a question....how are you guys posting pics in the post itself? I want to put up some pics of my MSII install in my '78 and can't figure it out. (not terribly computer savvy, I'm afraid)