HybridZ

Guys...should I buy this thing..sitting for 10years!..Pics

slownrusty

• 1 year later...

One thing I can tell you for sure is that all 928 parts are VERY expensive. I have been helping a friend repair a 928s for the last two yrs and my advice is only buy it if you plan on keeping it for yourself. If you plan on repairing and then reselling for profit the parts alone will cost more than you can get out of it. If you do decide to buy it I have alot of used and new parts suppliers that I've found and will share the info. Another thing is a 928 is not a daily driver. Not unless you just have more money than you know what to do with. They always have little funnny electric problems. On the up side when they are running right,DAMN WHAT A RIDE!

Guys - LOL...yes a year old thread...I have decided against this particular and if I do at some point decide on a 928 it will have to be a 1987 or later S4 model...I do not need a money pit right now. This one was full of mechanical and electrical problems and I could never get it to run right, plus the owner was having a tought time getting a Title for it from the DOT, as it was brought into the US from Germany 10+ years ago and sat in his garage unregistered.

Here are pics of that particular car your viewing pleasure:

123632200.jpg

123632222.jpg

RARE white leather:

123632247.jpg

300hp Euro Engine (S2):

123632298.jpg

Yasin