HybridZ

Project: Blown Stroker

Lvcien

Then crower rods it is :) Is 175$ shipped a good price for an LD28 crank? and my other debate is pistons... I'll use the N42 block as 1 fast z has suggested...

I know If I sold one of the 5 LD cranks I have lying around, it would be double or more than that price, so I say yea, go for it, as long as its not just a classified zcar.com one! Yes IM bitter about it!

quick question for anyone who has done this before, is the bore for the pistons .040 over or .120?

edit: nevermind, did the math -- stock bore is 86mm, and bored 3mm over for 89mm pistons(which is .120 over) giving me a 3.1L stroker I believe.

Hey, how about 6 of these. You would need some really long rods, but the sucker would scream.

This came out of my Honda CRF450 motocross bike. The machining for the piston pin actually goes into the bottom ring groove with the aftermarket piston/rod setup. I cant figure why this thing doesn't get cocked sideways.piston.jpg