HybridZ

26.2 mpg!

fl327

heres the killer, this is with 3.90s, short tires,

and 80mph minimum speeds...im happy about getting this mpg, but if it got 15mpg i wouldnt care, i like driving and owning this beast and this makes it even better. just tuned it to max, from plugs to afm, new O2- and im ready to fly...

Guest comeandzpa

Most impressive, wish mine could accomplish that! 2thumbs.gif Right now, I get about 10 around town and 20 on the turnpike, avg. speed about 70 (thats both in town AND on the pike... ;) ) I am planning on taking it in for a complete engine tuning in hopes of getting some better milage, I'll post results once I get them! By the way, the winter weather is now taking my gas milage down to about 7 mpg, since I have to let it idle long enough to heat up enough to defrost the windshield. (Curse my parents for living here).

Guest fly yellow

my 72 driving 300+ miles to the beach got 33+mpg but i had leaned it out some and advanced timing a little to get the most out of it

by the eay at that point my dad said if it let go he would pay to put either a turbo or a sbc in it

needless to say i tried to blow that motor but never could get it to let go