HybridZ

I went to the junkyard and found some stuff

AdrianZ

I found a L28 turbo but saddly the head was already yanked however the vlave cover that says TURBO on it was their. the intoake manifold and exhaust with turbo.

also found a 300zx (first gen) turbo complete car.

I was wounding if anyone was interested in anything. I can pull the part and ship it.

not sure what prices are on everything but they only wanted about $15 on the valve cover. it's just a solvent tank and powder coating away from being very nice

"also it did have a blower for the injectors so it's not one of the first few turbo years"

Well, I bought an original 1981 L28ET. And it had a blower for the injectors as well. So the fact that it has a blower for the injectors doesn't mean it can't be a 1981 with the crank trigger.

I have a new (never used) 81 ECU from MSA for an 81 turbo if anyone is interested. I had 2 81 turbo's and sold them both. I figgured it was a smart idea to have a spare. I'll let it go pretty cheap. BTW, both my turbo's had the injector fans on them.