HybridZ

260z to 280zx please read

green260z

Alright I have a chance to get a free 81 280zx nothing special not running but everything else is complete. zx are not my thing what I want to know is what parts would be an improvement for my 74 260z. I am already using a 280zx engine and 84 300zx rearend what else would be good.

Thank you

Honestly I steal all the bolts from under the dash board theres a ton of them they are in perfect pristine shape have a beautiful yellow zink plating, they are Nissan and they are the perfect size and length for a lot of other applications, remember they are not grade 8 so dont substitute them where those are required (like on the rear suspension) but if you had to buy them in a store they would cast plenty more than free.

Also some of the shifters had that adjustable throw pivot you can turn upside down for a short shifter.

(sanford and son theme song playing in the background), I have it in ".wav" form if anybody can host audio for me.