HybridZ

Foolishness From Street Racing - Video Inside

slownrusty

What a MORON! Man that was funny. Listen to all the kids there, "Oh my god he almost hit the Type R", "He came this close to the Type R", "Hes lucky he didn't hit that Type R". Sounds like its the greatest thing in the world to them lol. Nice extensive use of the "F" word. Common practice in the rice world. twak.gif

Rear end slid out from under him, I've had the same thing happen, but it took over 100 MPH to do it, on a track of course.

What a freaking retard, I'm supprised they didn't get him on video crying or something LoL, he must have felt like retard of the YEAR...

Yes, the Type R is akin to a lambo :rolleyes:

My initial thoughts were that they were all idiots. After getting over the lameness of the kid's driving skills, and everybody else's annoying preoccupation with the "Type R" :rolleyes: , I do have to give those kids credit for not letting an already ugly situation turn into a violent one (at least not during the time it took to film the video).

Let's face it - this could have happened to 99.9% of the Rice Boys out there. That kid's 'skillz' were probably not much worse than any of the other kids in that parking lot. Very few kids that age have had any kind of performance driving experience. What do you expect when you put a novice in a relatively fast, neutral handling car? The only reason that stuff like this doesn't happen more often is that most of the ricers are FWD.

Well apparently both guys have now got their cars fixed. There was a long thread on the VW GolfJetta Forum where the owner of the Jetta said that he got his TDI repaired (probably at a huge cost) but he was still pissed at the MR2 owner as he never apologized for idiocy.

I still think the idiot in the MR2 tried to do a 180 and spin the car and around and show off, but he obviously had not idea at all what he was doing.

Apparently this video is now one of the most poplular downloaded "car videos" off the 'net in the past few weeks.

Yasin