HybridZ

Kids with video cameras....

240hoke

Guest 280ZForce
that turbo sounds as yummy as a dirty pirate hooker...

haha j/k

sweet vid man... Im guessing.. Ohh 312-320rwHP right now.. unless you bump it up to 20psi +

he wont be running those #s on 11 psi...maybe after he gets tuned, he can hit those #s w/ maybe 15+ psi I would imagine, if he can get those on 11 psi, then i will give mad props.

he wont be running those #s on 11 psi...maybe after he gets tuned, he can hit those #s w/ maybe 15+ psi I would imagine, if he can get those on 11 psi, then i will give mad props.

Buddy Ivan from here made 311rwhp from 11psi of boost.. he does have a big kahuna turbo greddy turbo mani, haltec and ported head. 3" exhaust..on a junkyard bottom end.

Austin.. now what did thoes tires do to you ?? hmm?? lol.. joking.. great vid.. looks FUN!!.. she is sounding great man!!.. how much boost are you planning on turning it up to when you tune??

hahaha. Well long story short a deer jumped out in front of me and well it resulted in me locking up the tires and flat spottin the front ones. Im still not used to the car and locked up the brakes.. shame on me... oh well didnt hit the deer. Swapped em to the back and took care of the little flat spots :)

Running 11psi right now... once i get her dialed in there im going to start increaseing the boost. We will see what hte turbo will do but im shooting for mid 20's. I will be more then happy with 350rwhp at the ground on a Mustang Dyno (inertial loading).

hahaha. Well long story short a deer jumped out in front of me and well it resulted in me locking up the tires and flat spottin the front ones. Im still not used to the car and locked up the brakes.. shame on me... oh well didnt hit the deer. Swapped em to the back and took care of the little flat spots :)

Wow, you can lock up your tires ;)

Maybe it's time for my brake upgrade ;)