HybridZ

do i need brake light fluid?

Guest HBZ81

my blinkers have been acting kinda weird lately. it flashes really fast and makes a ticking noise. does anyone know how to change the fluid in them? i cant even find where to refill it at. if anyone has ever done this let me know what all i have to do to change it. this is the brand of fluid i plan on using:

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=6

is this a good brand? if not what should i look for?

they also have the exuast o pipe and the engine oil by pass kit and muffler bearings- should i get these while i'm at it?

I thought I'd never see those Brass balls on EBAY! I was right, they seem to be selling them extremely cheap here! I just got them, and they're a little uncomfortable, but worth it! Now I'm ready for some serious off-roading in my Z!

"Ever wonder where those high performance rally car drivers get their brass balls? For the first time ever, brass balls are being made available to the public! Sold in sets of three, Brass Balls are an easy way to increase your performance driving ability. (For off road race use only. Use on street may result in arrest, serious injury, or death.)"

http://kalecoauto.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=17

O thank god' date=' they finnally have a spark plug cleaner for diesels, every place I goto says it doesn't exist.[/quote']

I wish they sold Glow Plug Anti-freeze, those darn things are always freezing up at low temperatures. It'd also be nice to get a backlit rear view mirror, so that I can see cars at night who don't have lights or don't turn their lights on.