HybridZ

240Z 5 Lug Conversion? Anyone?

Hi I am new to the forums. I am 18 years old from Orange County and I am building and restoring a 240z. Still in High school and I am restoring my Z in auto body. This car was handed down to me from my cousin with great mods. Right now I am coming to a point where I am going to have to decide whether I want to keep 4 lug or convert to 5 lug because I am doing the MSA ZG flares which I will put some wide rims on. Also making it staggered look. I was wonder if anyone knew of how to convert to 5 lug and tell me what I need to do to obtain it. I just need to know what I need or if there is a kit will work on the 240Z. Mainly because I am under the pressure of buying 4 lug Watanabe RS8(SSR) 17X9.5 17X9 or converting to 5 lug which would make it better for me to have alot more choices. On top of that I would be able to find more options of wheels much easier.

:newbie: Thanh, Welcome to the forum. :newbie:

:newbie: This thread has been locked. :newbie:

:search: Please do a search. Had you done one, you would have found over 200 hits on this topic. :search:

:newbie: Please read the rules of this site. We are NOT your ordinary site and we expect our members to participate at a very different level than any other website you'll participate in. :newbie:

Search, read a lot, and then jump in the deep end of the pool when you're ready to post again! :2thumbs:

Mike Kelly

Administrator