HybridZ

Anyone live in the North Eastern US?

Zraced...

Yeah. I sent the money and joined, but haven't been to any events. I want to try to go to a few this year. They haven't been the greatest at communication. I e-mailed them a few times with no response. I met one of the members at a cruise night, and he got me to sign up. Hopefully, I'll be more involved with them in the spring. :)

Yeah. I sent the money and joined, but haven't been to any events. I want to try to go to a few this year. They haven't been the greatest at communication. I e-mailed them a few times with no response. I met one of the members at a cruise night, and he got me to sign up. Hopefully, I'll be more involved with them in the spring. :)

most places up here don't wake up until spring kinda like hibernation...lol

Cool, I'm actually closer to Worcester. I think you are close to New Paltz which is a cool town, good rock climbing. I was going to join the zzcne ([url=http://www.zccne.org/]http://www.zccne.org/[/url']) ,but my car has been out of comission the past year until now. Good to see a Z in the NorthEast.

20 minutes to some of the most amazing mountains in NY. I used to mtn bike there all the time when I was in much better shape...:icon56: Used to be a pretty good music scene too.

I used to have a nice Z but now I'm just down to the project car...:(

I'll be moving to the Boston area the end of the summer. Hopefully the car will be road worthy then to drive and show off. It will be nice ot know some other Z's out there too.

If your here in the fall it is great cruising weather especially up into NH,VT, and ME. I'm not to familiar with NY, I know the Catskills are nice.

I'm a member of zccne.org also. If you are wondering what's going on or have any suggestions, create a thread in the forums. I joined after doing the fall Bridge Rally run and had a blast. NH has some nice twisting mountain roads and hopefully will be doing many runs. I've got a stock '78 280z that I use as a daily driver in the spring-fall and a '72 240z Turbo(actually z-REX's old car), that I will be running hard come spring. Definately check the forums as the club will be doing more cruise night type things and attending as many events as possible. The more people that join and participate, the better the club will be. I look forward to interacting with all local Z enthusiaists. And the club does have a car, right now it is in the process of getting a SUPERCHARGER put on, yeha!!!!

Chris

I'm a member of zccne.org also. If you are wondering what's going on or have any suggestions' date=' create a thread in the forums. I joined after doing the fall Bridge Rally run and had a blast. NH has some nice twisting mountain roads and hopefully will be doing many runs. I've got a stock '78 280z that I use as a daily driver in the spring-fall and a '72 240z Turbo(actually z-REX's old car), that I will be running hard come spring. Definately check the forums as the club will be doing more cruise night type things and attending as many events as possible. The more people that join and participate, the better the club will be. I look forward to interacting with all local Z enthusiaists. And the club does have a car, right now it is in the process of getting a SUPERCHARGER put on, yeha!!!!

Chris[/quote']

Cool I will be joining the club soon... I'm still working out the bugs on my monster turbo conversion. I went on a fall rally through NH and VT over a year ago and it was fun. See ya this spring.