HybridZ

Buy / Sell / Trade

Boobala

1970 - 1971 first series 240 Z interior parts needed or recommended sources for them .

I need NOS New or as close to perfect used parts as possible. Pics and prices please .Ship to 76126 .

1.Ashtray assembly

2.Stock radio with face plate .

3.Rear deck lid inside plastic panel(black).Must not have any broken corners .

4.Glove box cardboard .

5.Door panels(Black). Must be very good with perfect chrome strip .New panels must be for a US spec car.

6.Seat cores with knob tilt adjusters.

7.Complete seat belt assembly

1970 - 1971 first series 240 Z interior parts needed or recommended sources for them .

I need NOS New or as close to perfect used parts as possible. Pics and prices please .Ship to 76126 .

1.Ashtray assembly

2.Stock radio with face plate .

3.Rear deck lid inside plastic panel(black).Must not have any broken corners .

4.Glove box cardboard .

5.Door panels(Black). Must be very good with perfect chrome strip .New panels must be for a US spec car.

6.Seat cores with knob tilt adjusters.

7.Complete seat belt assembly

1. LOL!

2. eBay

3. LOL!

Now' date=' back on subject.

Superdan, the image you posted does show a way to see new items, but it doesn't show new items in the sub-areas. Example: I pick "Enigine Parts" and it shows me [by default'] the "Most viewed" items, I then click the "Last Day" or "7 days" link and it shows me all the newest stuff in all the areas including the "wanted" area. Imagine a newspaper classified section with no sorting order. "Dog and cats living together... Mass chaos."

I was simply asking that each area default to sorting items by the most recently posted first. I haven't messed with vBulletin for years, but it seems like it would be an easy thing to change. :shurgs:

I'm glad you're looking at the "auto-expiring " thing. :2thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...