HybridZ

Vintage Air Control Panel

Bartman

I made a couple of 14 gauge steel plates and installed my Control Panel. Here's a pic of the center panel with the Control Panel in place:

DSCF2302.JPG

I've also installed the evaporator, condensor, bulkhead plate, dryer, and ordered up the lines. Still have more work to do on the dash, but it's getting pretty close. Let me know if you would like to see any specific pictures of anything that I have installed.

Bartman' date='

Looks good. That control panel fits that space nicely. How did you attach the plates? Can you show a pic of the back side?[/quote']I installed a plate to fit on both the front and the back. There are three 'legs' on the back of the control panel that are bolted on to three studs on the back of the unit. These legs push my back plate forward and a lip on the face plate holds the unit pushed back against the front plate.

It's actually fairly simple, but a little difficult to explain. I'll try to take a picture tonight.

• 1 month later...

Here's a pic if the center panel in place with the lights on. As you can see, the sides of the knobs light up. Not to bad, but I think I'd rather have them light up blue. What do you think?

DSCF2505.JPG

I also installed most of the speed hut gauge faces, I just need to get another water temp/oil pressure gauge before I install that face.