HybridZ

Which head is best for my n/a turbo?

big-phil

I now have the N47 head with small round exhaust ports, I've seen the E88 head, and it looks like the P90, with squar exhaust ports.

Then I've also read about the heads that came on the 240z's. I don't want my compression any higher than stock, I think all mine are at about 165-170 psi per cyclinder? But I don't really want to go any lower.

I have a P90 that I bought, and was originally going to put on, but I don't want to lower my compression that much.

It feels great right now, but if say and E88 head would flow better, and I can keep the same compression I think I would be happy?

yes, it feels so good now I really don't want to lower the compression and end up with less power off boost.

When I first put my turbo setup together I put the turbo throttle body on, and it felt so under powerd untill boost came on. so I put my TB back on wich I think is a 60mm? Its much bigger than the turbo TB.

So I want to keep my compression, but have better flow.

How about an N42? Same head you have now with square exhaust ports.

E88 comes in about 4 variations and has smaller valves, so it won't flow as well without mods. P90 might be OK if you shave the crap out of if. Check the P79 and P90 pages on this site for more details on the P90. http://www.geocities.com/zgarage2001/z.html