HybridZ

RBZ's at this year's MSA

240Z_Master

MSA April 30th' date=' SAT... I'm there. Hey Q wanna cruise through together? That is, If you Get your Car Running!

Get E'r Dun![/quote']

Hey if you got time you are welcome to come help! haha, are you free thursday? I plan on working on the sucker all day.

I wonder if you can argue that the RB25 is more clean burning and fuel efficient than an old carbbed L24.
Even though the RB25 probably is more clean burning and fuel efficient, the CA DMV doesn't even take that into consideration. If the RB25 doesn't come in a US market car, then you probably don't even have a chance of making it 'legal'. If it did come in a US Market car, then it needs to be the same year or later (than the car you put the engine into) and use all the smog equipment that it had when it was in the donor vehicle.
Im at msa .. no rb though
You're coming here from Holland to attend the show?

Even though the RB25 probably is more clean burning and fuel efficient' date=' the CA DMV doesn't even take that into consideration. If the RB25 doesn't come in a US market car, then you probably don't even have a chance of making it 'legal'. If it did come in a US Market car, then it needs to be the same year or later (than the car you put the engine into) and use all the smog equipment that it had when it was in the donor vehicle.

You're coming here from Holland to attend the show?[/quote']

yeah no car even :( it has been a wild dream, that once my zxt project is done... to ship it over to NY do a coast to coast, attend the show and ship it back..

This will happen in a few year... as this would be so cool !