HybridZ

240 bumper on ZX

Oleh

I was acctually going to part it out this week and sell off the good parts on ebay but I have to swap the engine in my daily driver because it spun a rod bearing. I think that 280zx wants to survive or something! I have had plans to part it out for months now and every time something comes up which prevents it.

my brother shaved the bumpers off of his spitfire so i snuck in his yard at night and made off with them. After a test fit they look great but will need small degree of work to be mounted. They follow the flow of the car very well, and compilment the car much better than the ugly stock bumper and unlike the 240 bumpers it has no point. if you can find one on ebay this might be an option

• 2 weeks later...
Guest levelhead86
my brother shaved the bumpers off of his spitfire so i snuck in his yard at night and made off with them. After a test fit they look great but will need small degree of work to be mounted. They follow the flow of the car very well, and compilment the car much better than the ugly stock bumper and unlike the 240 bumpers it has no point. if you can find one on ebay this might be an option

Picture(s)?