HybridZ

My car wont start! It was working fine a minute ago!

I jsut went for a drive in my car (its running awesome!!).

I stopped outside my garage just to check that everything under the bonnet was ok. And it was.

I went to start the car again to put it in the garage and it wouldnt turn over. I hear the fuel pump prime, the dash lights come on and i can hear single click at the starter.

But it wont turn over!! Whats going on here? Someone please help i gotta get it away.

I can identify George - I rounded a corner one day and my battery fell out of the car - disconnecting the power lead to the CPU in the process. Lights & radio worked as well as the heater but the motor went dead like it had been axed. Fortunately when I raised the 'bonnet' I rather quickly noticed the battery wedged dwon by the starter instead of in its tray. Put it back, reconnected the CPU power lead and all was well with the world.:P

Then there was the time I rebuilt a v8 - put it all back together and cranked it up only to have it run horribly. Stood in front of the car and then said :banghead: and hooked up the other four spark plug wires. Idle smoothed right out.

Then there was the time I did an oli change on a Sentra - drained the oil out of the 5-spd and added 5 more quarts to the engine.:cry2: sometimes I've wondered how I get up in the morning.