HybridZ

anyone in OK running megasquirt?

blake culp

If anyone in the okc area has a wideband and would like to spend a day helping me tune my car i would definately make it worth your time.

Your on the right track, find someone with a wideband or go to a dyno so you can use the dyno and wideband to tune. LC-1 for $200 is the cheapest wideband option other than that.

I didnt really think anyone would live close enough or have a free day to spend tuning, but i thought it was worth a shot, plus they could look over my setup and see if i had any obvious mistakes because this is my first shot at running any kind of aftermarket ecu. I just ordered the lc-1 for 200$, that was after calling all the dynos and finding out that a pull is 40$ not bad, but to use their wideband it is considered tuning and thats a minimum of 120$. I think ill be money ahead with the wideband.

but I don't have MS yet, I am getting everything ready to convert my 78 to turbo and will go with Megasquirt and Spark at the same time.

Where are you at? once I get mine up maybe we can look at eachother's and help with tuning. And I might have some questions for you, if you don't mind.

-Brazle