HybridZ

Finally got my RB

ZXRockie

I finally got it. This friday I went to Venus-motorsport in Sac and 15 minutes before they close I call them and by the time I got there they got me a A/T motor with 55k miles and 5-sp tranny(would this bring any problems), ecu, wiring, maf, used greddy down pipe, I/C w/piping, and a oil catch can for 2200 after tax (he was hurt money wise, couldn't get a better deal), ready to go with the compression numbers.

I already tested the Ricky motor mount and they are perfect. this paycheck I would order the oil pan, oil pick up, belt, n1 water and n1 oil pump, HKS head gasket, and all the tune up stuff... i owuld used the stock flywheel, i would resurface it and Have a RPS Z32 n/a cluth sitting At home.

I still need a good price for the greddy plenum.... anybody?

I would post pics when I get a camera...lol

any suggestion on parts...

RB25det a/T MOTOR AND 5-SP TRANNY...

hE COULD GIVE ME A BETTER DEAL, LIKE THE FRONT CLIP FOR 2200, BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRONT CLIPS.

Does anyone knows what if I could just shut the canister vacumm lines? and what are the two green sensor looking thingd under the intake manifold by the water lines? is there anyway to replace that whole water line system w/ the water oil cooler and run a air oil cooler to have a direct water line?

Dude does this guy have more ? aka front clips !!

He has rb25det motor sets for 2200.00 + tax. venus-auto.com he had a clean rb20det front end.

they get shipments every month and at least a rb26dett... I counted 5 rb25 there and many rb20, he even had a taka kaira tuned rb20 engine...

i would post pics as soon as I get a digital camera...lol...:(

RB25det a/T MOTOR AND 5-SP TRANNY...

hE COULD GIVE ME A BETTER DEAL' date=' LIKE THE FRONT CLIP FOR 2200, BUT HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY FRONT CLIPS.

Does anyone knows what if I could just shut the canister vacumm lines? and what are the two green sensor looking thingd under the intake manifold by the water lines? is there anyway to replace that whole water line system w/ the water oil cooler and run a air oil cooler to have a direct water line?[/quote']

Pictures please! Let us know what exactly are you talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

So let's say that I try to get my Z into my garage to start the stripping phase. I was towing the car out of the side of the house and it was dragging, seems the old engine is seaze up, is that how you spell it, oH! well. the passenger side rear wheel is rotating, but the driver side one is completely lock...

any inputs.