HybridZ

Having any brake clearance issues with 5" + backspace wheels?

Any of you guys running 4.5" to 5" bs or a little more having any trouble with brakes getting in the way so the wheel won't fit on correctly? I think I'm almost ready to purchase those Rota D2s I posted about the other day, and thought I'd see if anyone has had a problem with something like that. I'll probably be happy going with the Toyo 4 piston brake upgrade, maybe the ones that fit the Z31 rotor, just depends on what deal I find at the time I'm ready to purchase. I don't think I'll ever need some big blingin' Wilwood setup or something unless I find a good deal on some used ones or something.

Anyways just thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone could take a stab at it.

They won't clear all 15's but do clear Keizers. I want to say I've heard they clear Panasports too, but not 100% on that.

They will not clear 15" panasports without a little work. My buddy has the same early Wilwood kit with 15" Panasports, but had the wheels machined for clearance. Have no idea how much was taken off.