HybridZ

Fair price on l28et with tranny and IC set up

Sparks280zt

Im lookin to sell my motor. I am planning on doing the 7mgte swap. Anyways what do you guys think is fair.

81 l28et

82 NA 5 speed

chinese ebay intercooler with 2.5 inch mandrel piping and 1g dsm BOV and all silicone couplers

non egr n47 intake manifold

240sx TB

The electronics on this motor are sketchy and i would only recommend someone using standalone with it but i can include the harness and ECU. Also, it would need a new turbo.

Here is the only pic i have, shows the IC set up

433027023epXNlR_ph.jpg

337322020SoLDjI_ph.jpg

n36614952_30311774_9259.jpg

Mr. Insane I know the classifieds rules, thank you. All I am asking is what is a fair price. Basing off the intercooler group buy the IC kit is alone worth $500. I dont see many l28et packages such as mine come up for sale so i really cant research it. Thanks

It is really hard to say honestly, for instance the intercooler you have can be bought for 140 shipped. So first take that into account. Piping, can be had for as cheap as 60 dollars.

I only paid 100 for my complete 3 inch exhuast piping. Motors are one that really does matter the condition, use, miles and the like.

I paid for what was said to be a low mileage engine, only 250 dollars. Still havent comfirmed anything about the motor less that its compression is 150 acroos the board. That said you can get a motor for 250 up to 500.

Transmissions go for about 150-250. So add it up and go from there.

So piecing it together your looking at 600 - 900. I would say start at a 1000, or what you think its worth and go from there. Then just set your bottome line.