HybridZ

plug wires

Silent

alrighty kiddies,

two choices

accel

taylor

{limited on what i can get here at work}

what i was going for is black and or stainless steel braided. i don't mind putting them together, since they don't make a SS kit for the lonely z car

the bad thing is, only accel has the you do it yourself kit, with a male dist cap, and a 5/8 boot.

or i can do just get some plain olf ngk's like im runnin now, but would rather go for a better wire

Have always had good reports of Taylor leads. Can't you just have them made to the length you want?

I know it's personal taste but I'd avoid a stainless braid on a HT lead, not really any point to it :)

I just re-did wires on my L6. I buy the Taylor universal V8 set in black with straight spark plug boots. I then ponied up an additional $6.95 for Taylor's straight distributor boot and terminal set. This is the best setup IMO, and it gives you two spare wires to keep in the tool box.

i was going to do the 9000 series {black and silver jobbies} custom made by me for the car. just when ever i get around too. im going to the hidden wires {factory harness} and just an over all color matching scheme under the hood {black and silver} my artsy fartsy side is commin out