HybridZ

Talk about a WIDE body!

280Zone

Just wondering how wide you thought would be correct. So your comment/opinion is that the tire width doesn't match the fender width rather than the tires should be wider. You can have what ever opinion you want, I couldn't care less, I just wasn't clear what it was.

If you get wider rims, usually, you go with wider tires as well (at least, I would). I'll blame my being

swedish for saying "rim" instead of "wheel" or "rim + tire" ... I'm sorry.

I really didn't think anyone could misinterpret:

"Should'nt the rims be about 2" wider? : )"

But ok, here goes: I think the rims/tires/wheels should be about 2" wider (towards the edge of the flare) to eliminate/reduce the amount of space between the edge of the wheel and the edge of the flare. To make a long story short: It looks like installing widebody-flares and keeping your stock tires/wheels/rims.

: )

If you get wider rims' date=' usually, you go with wider tires as well (at least, I would). I'll blame my being

swedish for saying "rim" instead of "wheel" or "rim + tire" ... I'm sorry.[/quote']

You can always stretch the tires to fit a wider rim (not recommended). haha

Well anyways I think, for what it is, its great. IMO somethings could be a little different but thats only my opinion and the builder is entitled to do whatever HE wants (or what the owner wants:lol:).

Isn't it great how careful most of us are not to step on anybodies toes? I doubt I'll see someone say, "What the !@# were you thinking" about any datsun without following it up with "as long as you like it, it's cool. Be yourself, do your own thing. I may not see the point of putting an Allison I16 in there, but hey, it's not mine, it's yours." :-D

Guest el240z
Isn't it great how careful most of us are not to step on anybodies toes? I doubt I'll see someone say, "What the !@# were you thinking" about any datsun without following it up with "as long as you like it, it's cool. Be yourself, do your own thing. I may not see the point of putting an Allison I16 in there, but hey, it's not mine, it's yours." :-D

And this is why Hybridz is the best Forum on the WEB. I mean I visit at least 10 other Forums with other car makes, but Hybridz is the best, because of how friendly/professional it is. This is the only place where you can find and read what you want without shifting through loads of BS/Trash Talking, I hope it stays like this here, good job admins for keeping the peace.

And this is why Hybridz is the best Forum on the WEB. I mean I visit at least 10 other Forums with other car makes, but Hybridz is the best, because of how friendly/professional it is. This is the only place where you can find and read what you want without shifting through loads of BS/Trash Talking, I hope it stays like this here, good job admins for keeping the peace.

Agreed, 100%. I can read all day and learn more in an hour than I would in a month anywhere else.