HybridZ

2006 Riverside Show & Go

Two40MuscleZ

OK guys, simply put "now this event is the S**T"... Just feast your eyes on this TV spot -> http://www.showandgo.us

FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION; or call 951-780-4055

This event is always a spectular 2 1/2 day happening rain or shine. Look forward to seeing you there. VAN

"Build your passion and enjoy the ride" >>> http://www.Two40MuscleZ.com

Bartman: Oooh Yeah! 13 secs...no problem. If you enter the show and need a place to park, let me know. American Muscle Car Club is one of 4 clubs I belong to. Each year we block off approx. 1/3 of the street directly in front of White Park, located at 9th St. & Market in the downtown area. That is where you will find my Z, parked between the Lt. met. blue '55 chevy featured in the TV clip and the Turquoise '62 Vette convertable that took best overall show there last year. Or if you just want to come, see the sights, and have a great time, thats what its all about. There is NO charge to come and see the show. Only fee is if you want to participate in the show and drags. They are a great bunch to be around. In fact, last year one of the guys even blocked off a side street and catered lunch for everyone...food was awsome. Let me know what you decide. It would be nice to get the SoCal HybridZ guys involved. I think it could turn into something everyone would enjoy.

All the best, VAN