HybridZ

My Z days are officially over

violacleff

Well Zarah recieved her final death blow today. AAA was going to cut me a check for the repairs and let me fix the car myself. Unfortunately I had a loan against the car so the only way to make it work was to cut a check to a shop and then have them cut a check to me. Unfortunately, I coudn't work that out. The other option was to take the check to the bank and try to get them to sign it over to me and explain that I needed to source the parts myself. Well they didn't go for it. I paid them off with the check and took the the $100 left over and bought me a new pair of shoes.

Thanks to everyone who's been a big help to me. Wish I could've enjoyed the car for more than a week after 2 years of building it, but that how life goes. The motors already accounted for, but I'm going to be parting the car off and selling all the fuel, suspension, ems, etc. So keep your eyes open for that.

Here's from my final days with her running strong.

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/E56275C5-8E46-4D60-970E-374A6DABE67E.htm

Guest 73Turbo240z

that really really REALLY sucks...

however, i had an idea, if you would like your car to live on eternally, and in a big way, donate some parts to the build, i bet we could even squeeze in a photo of your whip on camera to give thanks if she was in what you felt was a presentable form.

Fixed. Unfortuanetly my z is going to live forever on my credit cards if I don't sell the parts off. I'll see what I can do though. I have Hanns 10sec roll cage that I never installed that I can donate if you need it. I can also donate the chromed out 16's!

What money?!! haha

Yeah I figure I'll try and take that extra time and put it into making money, and maybe one day I'll be able to build another one again. If I would've had a second car, things would be different. I'm at the age where I've gotta start being responsible now and saving my money. It looked as if I had finally gotten the car dialed in with no problems, so I figured I'd could finally have my cake and eat it. But alas! fate was not on my side.

The addiction's never over. It will rear its ugly head again one day I'm sure.

Guest 73Turbo240z
Fixed. Unfortuanetly my z is going to live forever on my credit cards if I don't sell the parts off. I'll see what I can do though. I have Hanns 10sec roll cage that I never installed that I can donate if you need it. I can also donate the chromed out 16's!

actually, we could really really use that roll cage, if your serious PM me and we'll get you our addy. thats one of the big items we still haven't accounted for.