HybridZ

Zgad. Busted.

b__sosick

:cry2: Dude that was a steal, looks like its a pretty clean car. Too think i could have started with something like that.... I would have bought your car in a heartbeat for 3K.

Hehe but i notice hte 3 z's sitting in your drive, i guess it doesnt hurt ot let one go. Especially when one is running 10's soon to be 9's eh?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The car is sweet. I love driving it minus the a/c. And thanks again for selling me the rims Mike. I couldn't come close to buying anything like those for the money.

Welcome to our sandbox, and you are welcome!!

I am glad you are enjoying it and you are right, it wouldn't have been the same without the HRE's...

I'm thinking paint first, A/C, Interior, motor. It runs great. Small stuff here and there.

I guess eventually I'd like to have it has a mid 12's car. But everything I'm reading cost $$$.

I just want it fast to enough to beat anything stock coming out of production.

I got beat by mustang GT not to long ago. Older one, that I think had some work done. It justs kills your ego!

I guess more so than anything would be just to see the look on peoples facings. I'm amazed at how many people come up and talk to you about the car.

Mike, what do you want to build me a mid 12's motor?

congrats and welcome to hybridz!

what are the plans?