HybridZ

wrecked my z ;-(( looking for fiberglass fenders and a hood..pix

280zex

I was forced into the back of another car going I-5 south in Everett, WA.:cuss: I only had my car finished for a week:cry2: anyway I want to go with a 1 piece front clip for my 76z. Oddly enough all my fiberglass parts made it with only a 1 inch crack in the front airdam. My plan is to cut the fenders off just above where I blended the side skirts and then fit fiberglass fenders and a hood combining my front airdam into the mix. I know I can do this just look at the job I have done already... I know its gona take some work but I fear not!! The body kit I already installed I did by HAND. No tools. Only 1 bolt was used to attach the front airdam. I did this because I wasn't shure about high speed deflection of the dam. So if any of you Z guys have make the parts I need please let me know!!

Here's the pix..

before the crash..:lol:

WestSeattle.jpg

After the crash...:icon51:

P4050013.jpg

Body work begins..

P4050014.jpg

And the clasic whale tail..think the tape will hold??

P4050017.jpg

Guest brisk1961

Oh, man! My heart does out to you. At least it looks like the unibody was not damaged. I have had great luck getting quarter panels at the local Nissan dealer and they usually will discount for Z Car Club members. As for the hood, I went with a Carbon Fiber Hood. I didn't have any luck getting a virgin one from the dealer. Oh, the dealer usually will not charge shipping which is where the savings adds up. Good luck. BTW, I am originally from Everett.

Guest iskone

Damn. That sucks. I know how you feel I just drop off my 72 yesterday. Anyway if you decide you don't want to do the work on the one piece front end there is one for sale in the classifieds right now.

Can't help with panels though since I need the same ones, LOL

Isk

That does suck... I have a set of fiberglass fenders that i recently decided i'm not going to use. I can't imagine what shipping would be to you, but let me know if you're interested/pm/make offer. Otherwise they'll be going on ebay sometime soon.