HybridZ

can you identify these supre "turbo" 440 injectors?

big-phil

I am sick and tired of racing 350z's, 06 GTO's, Mustang 5.0's, Stealths, and that one guy in the Mazda ??Miata?? (what was he thinking) anyway. I'm tired of beating all of them pretty good. I want to rip them all a new a$$ hole!

I've been really thinking, reading and looking at Megasquirt. Then I dug up my Supra injectors that I got off e-bay and noticed they are small looking?

Can anyone tell me for sure if these are indeed 440cc injectors? The # one them is: 23250-42010 then on the other side 6h22 and they don't just plug in like my 370cc's do. 370on left "440" on right

10321503880.jpg

Guest ON3GO

ya u need those style connectors.

ppl always flip when they try and find them, as ppl always look for the turbo ones. The N/A MKIII injector clips will work, just trim the little bumps off the side of the injector where the connector goes on.

if you can find the turbo ones then get them, but the n/a's will work too with some work, and dont worry they still stay snug even if you trim it.

mike