HybridZ

is this legal??

DemonZ

Take the radar detector off of your dash when you get pulled over and put it under the seat. Thats what my dad does in his car and on his motorcycle he puts his gloves over it, and hes never got questioned about it.

untill the day the rookie cop sees you reach under the seat and shoots you in the head for fear youre getting a gun :P

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
ARRGH thats expensive. :eek: .

my friend and i used to just take fire extinguishers out of this one parking garage then he'd drive around and id be in his trunk with the nozzle stinking out. and spray it when people would tail gate :-) btw ill b getting my z today finally. 1970 for 2200

That a good Idea, set it up with a tube to the back of the car near the exhaust and put a valve at the tank so you can use it to put out fires in your car if you have one, or make the tailgaters back off.

What about a lcd screen for your License plate that changes to tell people to back off?

You could always rock the smoke screen my SHO does, just screw up your rear main like mine, so whenever you get on it dumps a tad bit of oil onto the exhuast, its great, only, like great in a really crappy way =[.

I knew a guy once who had a Nova with the floors rotted out, we could pour crap through the passenger side floorboard straight onto the exhaust, man but we had more fun with that than we should have.. lol.

That a good Idea' date=' set it up with a tube to the back of the car near the exhaust and put a valve at the tank so you can use it to put out fires in your car if you have one, or make the tailgaters back off.

What about a lcd screen for your License plate that changes to tell people to back off?[/quote']

slightly pointless alot of tailgaters wont beable to see your licence plate